The good life awaits you at La Contessa…
La Contessa is the perfect union of the peaceful, pristine beauty of a boutique, gated community and all the culture and city life amenities of Scottsdale. As a resident of the La Contessa community, you’ll soon realize what a rare lifestyle opportunity this is and why this is the ideal place to call home.
La Contessa’s Clubhouse – The heart of the community
The clubhouse provides home owners a perfect venue to get together with friends for wine tastings, book club meetings, and celebrating special occasions. Comfortable seating and a wide screen TV make it ideal for watching the playoffs or to mingle with other residents. There’s a well-appointed kitchen for ease in entertaining.
Just outside the clubhouse may very well become your favorite place to enjoy Arizona’s beautiful, blue-sky days and star filled evenings. Soothe yourself in the temperature-controlled social pool. Between swimming laps and taking a dip, relax on the lido deck or take a siesta beneath one of the poolside umbrellas. After spending the day on the links or in the office, let the invigorating whirlpool spa work its magic.
Well-equipped fitness facility
If you’re a fitness buff or simply health conscious, you’ll appreciate the convenience of the clubhouse’s well-equipped fitness facility. From strength training to a challenging cardio workout, you’ll find what you need to stay in excellent shape.
Hiking & Mountain Biking – McDowell Sonoran Preserve
When it comes to outdoor adventures, La Contessa is near a hiking and mountain biking wonderland. Just a short drive east on Shea Boulevard you’ll find the McDowell Sonoran Preserve, which encompasses 27,800 acres and more than 100 miles of multi-use trails.
Scottsdale’s City Life
Scottsdale is known for its resort-style living, with more than 320 days of sunshine each year. La Contessa’s convenient location makes it effortless to enjoy all there is to do in Scottsdale and the entire Valley of the Sun.
- If you want to perfect your golf game, there are close to 200 courses to choose from in the Scottsdale area alone. Plus each January, the TPC of Scottsdale is the site of “The Greatest Show on Grass”—the Waste Management Open, where you can see the world’s top professional players compete.
- Scottsdale is also widely recognized for its upscale shopping options, including Scottsdale Fashion Square, which boasts more than 250 retailers, including Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom, Gucci, Cartier and Tiffany & Co.
- If you’re a fan of spectator sports, Phoenix is home to professional football, baseball, basketball and hockey teams. Spring training is popular: 15 teams train in the Phoenix metro area, which has the greatest concentration of professional baseball facilities in the country. The new Salt River Fields stadium, located just a short drive south of La Contessa on the Loop 101, includes an 11,000-seat ballpark and 12 practice fields.
- Patrons of the arts will find plenty of options, with scores of theaters, galleries, festivals and live music venues.
- The Barrett Jackson Car Auction is a hugely popular attraction at Scottsdale’s WestWorld each January, and every February, WestWorld hosts the Scottsdale Arabian Horse Show, the largest event of its kind.
- With more than 600 restaurants to choose from just in Scottsdale, there’s something to please every palate, from standard American fare to exotic ethnic cuisines.
- North Scottsdale is home to world-class medical centers such as Mayo Clinic and Scottsdale Honor Health —which is within walking distance of La Contessa.
For more information about Scottsdale visit www.ExperienceScottsdale.com.
For more information about taking in the interesting sites and adventures around Arizona visit