If you are an owner at La Contessa, we encourage you to register for an account on the AMCOR website. **
- Go to www.amcorprop.com and click on “HOMEOWNER LOG-IN” at the top right.
- Click on “REGISTER”
- Input your Name and the address for the property you own in the Association, and complete the general information such as your email address, and then create a sign-in name and password.
Upon authentication of your account, you may login into the AMCOR site. This administrative site provides the documents, forms, current news and information pertinent to living at La Contessa.
If you are a new owner, please also request a “Welcome Package”.
Documents available on this site include:
- Annual Meeting Notes including budget information shared at the last meeting
- CCRs – latest “Declaration of Horizontal Property Regime and Covenants, Conditions and Restrictions for La Contessa”
- Association Insurance Information
- Tenant Registration Form
- Rules Amendment for the Leasing or Renting of La Contessa Property
- Architectural Change Request form
- Parking Space Assignments
- Pet Registration Form
- Recent Board Meeting Minutes & financials
- Community Map
In addition to the above documents, the AMCOR site enables you to:
- View your online account and make a HOA dues payment,
- View community administrative and financial information, and
- View a community directory.
**Note, if you previously had an account on this site (lacontessaaz.com), this account is now closed. All condominium HOA information is now contained on the AMCOR site and you must sign up for a new account.
If you have any questions, please use the contact form to contact us.
Full Time Residents (who are not owners)
We encourage you to reach out to the owner of your unit to receive important information on living in the La Contessa Community.